The College of Wooster’s Ballroom Dance Club was founded in the Spring of 2016 by Amberleigh Ray and Dr. Niklas Manz.
This club is dedicated to creating a fun, friendly environment in which students can learn and practice the art of ballroom dance. We hold weekly lessons, practice sessions, workshops, and dance parties. Lessons, taught by Dr. Niklas Manz and his wife, Mrs. Yvonne Manz, are casual, free, and beginner-friendly. In addition, we organize trips to nearby collegiate competitions, at which students can either watch or compete.
Students of ALL experience levels are welcome to attend any of the events.
Currently, we have
- Beginner’s Social lessons: Tuesdays 7:00 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Advanced Social lessons: Tuesdays 8:00 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Individual Practice Sessions: Thursdays 7:00 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Competitive Practice Sessions: Fridays 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Flex Time: Saturdays 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m
Check out our Calendar.